tax and accounting specialists
Peter Maundrell & Company Pty Ltd has been established for over 15 years, providing cost-effective and practical finance, tax, business and accounting solutions for clients across Australia.
Chartered accountant and tax agent, Peter Maundrell, draws on more than 25 years’ industry experience in finance, taxation and accounting, with skills gained locally and from working for large international, city-based accounting firms. Peter is involved heavily in supporting local communities and regularly donates his time and profits from his business to not-for-profit clubs and associations throughout the Central Highlands and surrounds, including in Clermont and Springsure. He was also a counselor for the Central Highlands Regional Council (CHRC) for 4 years and was on a number of audit risk committee boards in Queensland and New South Wales.
Accreditations & Authorisations
Member of NTAA—National Tax Agents Association
Financial planning is provided through an authorised representative of Politis Investment Strategies Pty Ltd. Authorised to advise provide general advice and personal advice in relation to the following:
- Bank deposit and payment products.
- The Licensee’s managed discretionary account service.
- Sale or transfer of listed securities (where such listed securities were held by clients prior to becoming a client) to a Licensee managed discretionary account;
- The establishment and the winding up of a self-managed superannuation fund.
- The commencement and commutation of superannuation pensions and withdrawals of lump sums; as well as making all types of superannuation contributions;
- The rollover and transferring of accumulated superannuation membership benefits from an existing superannuation entity to a self-managed superannuation fund;
- A regulated superannuation fund entering into a borrowing arrangement in accordance with the rules specified in the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993;
- Gearing for investing in financial products, however no margin lending advice or advice in respect of such facilities or the like in respect of financial products are authorised, except when advising on the repayment of debt within existing margin loan facilities or any other such facilities; and
- Sale or transfer of investments from a managed investment scheme that is not otherwise within paragraphs (a)(i) to (a)(viii) above into a financial product in accordance with paragraphs (a)(i) to (a)(viii).
- Provide general advice in relation to securities.
- Provide general advice and personal advice regarding risk products and participation in superannuation funds in relation to risk products issued by life risk insurers that have been approved by Politis Investment Strategies.